At Key Code Education, we use Canvas as our Learning Management System (LMS) to accommodate most schools and educational institutions. Through an attentive eye towards the needs of students like yours, our turnkey courseware will get you up and running smoothly, designed with the ‘Arts, Media, and Entertainment’ and the ‘International Society for Technology in Education’ standards in mind and listed in each module. Our signature courses help meet Perkins funding requirements by adding an industry certification and partner to your program, focusing on teaching students technical and interpersonal skills for entry-level positions.
If your school is already using Canvas, we can swiftly spin up a blueprint course for easy adaptation. Otherwise, your students and teachers can be effortlessly added to our platform. Your teachers can apply our courseware as an intensive course or an entire semester schedule; either way, our supplemental curriculum is adaptable to your needs.
Are you working on creating articulated pathways that lead to careers or continued education but have some questions? Feel free to reach out to our EDU team consisting of highly skilled professionals and instructional designers that have accomplished over 20 years in public and private education.
Courses designed for Arts, Media, and Entertainment programs to enable students to gain employment. Learn more here.
- PC101 Post Production Coordinator Essentials Certification Course
- ED201 Avid Assistant Editing Essentials Certification Course
Courses designed around the industry-standard program for Color and Finishing. Learn more here.
- DR101 DaVinci Resolve Essentials
- DR201 DaVinci Resolve Editing and Finishing
- DR210 DaVinci Resolve Advanced Color Grading
- DR220 DaVinci Resolve Fairlight Audio
- DR230 DaVinci Resolve Fusion FX
- DR100 DaVinci Resolve: The Cut Page
- ED201R Assistant Editing Essentials: Resolve
- DR400 DaVinci Resolve Engineering & Advanced Operations
New program for schools!
Includes the following classes and 60 total hours of instruction. Learn more here.