PS101 Adobe Photoshop I Overview
Learn the industry standard tool for creating rich imagery for a variety of applications including video, print and the web in this comprehensive two-day Photoshop training. Through hands-on practice, you will create, edit and apply special effects to images and text that can be prepared for various uses such as print and marketing materials, presentations, websites, eLearning and digital apps.
Upon completion of this class, students will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of digital imaging
- Get comfortable with the interface and workspaces
- Learn how to use the Selection tools
- Use Layers to manage your documents
- Create better Selections with the Select and Mask feature
- Use Masks for more versatile selections and compositions
- Improve photos with Color Correction and Image Adjustments
- Retouch photos with the Healing Brush and Clone Stamp tools
- Optimize output graphics for different media
This class is designed for anyone who needs a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
No experience with Adobe Photoshop is necessary. A working knowledge of Windows or Mac operating systems.