PS201 Adobe Photoshop II Overview
Take your skills to the next level and learn more about additional toolsets and techniques in this two-day Photoshop training session. You will explore more advanced features, improve your workflow and work with advanced image handling tools and features available in Adobe Photoshop. You will learn how to avoid pitfalls and which practices to follow so that you are creating rich imagery using Adobe Photoshop.
Upon completion of this class, students will be able to:
- Use Smart objects to create advance compositions
- Retouch and correct images
- Use Camera Raw on multiple file formats
- Explore the Brush tool settings
- Create Custom brushes for unique effects
- Use Vector paths for precise selections
- Learn how to use Channels
- Deal with Color Management issues
- Make Animated GIFs
- Maintain text formatting with styles
This class is designed for: Editors – Assistant Editors – Graphic Designers
The following are highly recommended: PS101 Adobe Photoshop I completion or equivalent experience.