Adobe Classes for Editors
Key Code Education and Adobe are teaming up to offer exclusive free Adobe Premiere Pro classes during the month of August for Editors looking to build their skills – compliments of Adobe.
Our PR250 Adobe Premiere Pro for Experienced Editors course is designed for Editors to take their existing editing skills seamlessly into the world of Adobe Premiere Pro over the course of two days at Key Code Education’s Burbank training center.
***** Please read this page carefully to ensure you are well-prepared for your training session; feel free to reach out with any questions! *****
Use your promo code at the top of the Checkout Page to receive your complete discount, courtesy of our friends at Adobe, on your choice of one of the upcoming classes below! Do not complete your transaction without the promo code entered or you will be fully charged.
All classes run 9am-6pm in Burbank, CA.
Due to limited capacity, please only enroll if you can confirm your seat as our goal is 100% attendance. If you must cancel, we kindly request you do so as soon as possible to ensure another student may attend this exclusive class.
- Please BYOC* (bring your own computer) for this class. You will have a desk with space for your system and note-taking, plus power and wifi. Laptops preferred.
- If you are not already an Adobe Creative Cloud member, please download the free Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps 7-day trial to your machine here: https://www.adobe.com/downloads.html#mini-plans-web-cta-creative-cloud-card Be sure to have your system and software ready the night before your class.
*KCE will have a very limited number of systems for student use, please email KCE Education Manager Veronica Warner at [email protected] to reserve one for your session.
- Students will be proved with coffee and light snacks upon arrival each morning of their class, compliments of Adobe.
- Students will be provided a catered lunch each day, compliments of Adobe.
- At the end of Day 1, an Adobe ProVideo teammate will join the class for a wrap-up happy hour social to mix/mingle and answer questions, compliments of Adobe.
The PR250 takes your existing skills in editing and translates them into the Adobe Premiere Pro interface. Learn how easy it is to transfer your knowledge as well as learn new skills unique to Premiere such as motion graphics, titling, effects, shared projects, and more.
- Introduction to the interface, workspaces, projects
- Learn to import media
- Customize the interface
- Working with transitions
- Discover editing techniques
- Control effects
- Learn to correct color
- Create titles
- Work with audio
- Learn to render and export